Tuesday, August 4, 2009

This site is for those of us who miss the old "Choose Your Own Adventure" books, but have far outgrown them. This is the grown up version, my version, of the great stories we used to love as kids. This is the first of many I will write. I hope you enjoy playing through.

Get started

Feedback to roguepirateninja@yahoo.com is appreciated.

Please note that this is a very crude start developmental wise. I just wanted to get some feedback on whether or not people would want to read this sort of stuff. It is set up on blogger because that is the best thing I can get for free. Each click will take you to the comment section of a page, so you might have to scroll up a bit. This is simply about whether or not the content is entertaining enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment